J. M. Dalton lives and writes in Texas.
- “Maybe If I RT Myself, I’ll Feel Better” and “#amwriting #amdying” at Expat Press
- “Pop Quiz Taped to the Door of Your Apartment” and “Borderline Seeks Narcissist” at Philosophical Idiot
- “The Showrunner” at PANK | “Ask the Author”
Writing in Print
- “Homofauxbia” in First Person Queer: Who We Are (So Far), ed. Richard Labonte & Lawrence Schimel
- “I Don’t Know What This Means” in Userlands: New Fiction Writers from the Blogging Underground, ed. Dennis Cooper
- “Break-up in Slow Motion” in The Full Spectrum: A New Generation of Writing About Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, Transgender, Questioning, and Other Identities, ed. David Levithan & Billy Merrel